9.11.2009

lovely package exchange

About a month or so ago oh, hello friend had
a lovely package exchange.
I thought it was the most fantastic idea ever.
So I immediately signed up and was so excited
to get a partner and plan a lovely package for her.
My partner was Kathy and it was so much fun
preparing some lovely things for her.
But I was absolutely thrilled when I received my package!
Here is a glimpse of how lucky I was.
Everything was wrapped SO carefully,
with whimsical paper and
thick, fun ribbons.
I felt so special! -.-







I received a great book on a handmade Christmas. Right up my alley!

A hole puncher for large squares. Perfect for crafts!

And beautiful vintage lacey fabric and crocheted throw.

Thank you so much Kathy!

And thanks oh, hello friend for organizing all this!!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful!!! I would so love to do an exchange like that! You got some great stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its an annual thing. i think you should join in next year! :)

    ReplyDelete